Wolves Of The North
Welcome to the north! You are not logged In, so please do so, or if you are interested in joining, Register! As you may know, You must pick out a demon. Also, Choose a clan you wish to join! Respect Phoenix, The Grand Chief. Hope You Join! Razz
Wolves Of The North
Welcome to the north! You are not logged In, so please do so, or if you are interested in joining, Register! As you may know, You must pick out a demon. Also, Choose a clan you wish to join! Respect Phoenix, The Grand Chief. Hope You Join! Razz
Wolves Of The North
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care to join the good? Or Ally with the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Most active topics
Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk
Earth Calm Lake
.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :.
.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.
Wildflower Meadows
Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp.
C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧
The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^
Paulla ~She's never really there~
Latest topics
» .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.
C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:02 am by Stella

» Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk
C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:27 pm by *Aurora *

» ✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧
C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:26 am by Stella

» Earth Calm Lake
C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:11 am by Stella

» The rise of yukitra
C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:28 am by *Aurora *

» Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows...
C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:15 pm by Lord Nightmare

» Ignominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells)
C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:55 am by Stella

» The Earth Tribe Consentration Camp
C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:30 pm by Phoenix

» The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^
C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:54 pm by Blood

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Wolves Of The North on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
Phoenix
C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws I_vote_lcapC•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws I_voting_barC•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws I_vote_rcap 
Lord Nightmare
C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws I_vote_lcapC•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws I_voting_barC•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws I_vote_rcap 
Stella
Flare~Rose
Chaos
Paulla
*Aurora *
Cass
Idalia
Blood
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
free forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaos

Chaos

Clan : Shadow! Posts : 13
Location : I stole the food from your fridge, Now I'm eating it in Isolation....

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws Left_bar_bleue200/200C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Speed & Strength:
C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws Left_bar_bleue200/200C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Power And Control:

C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws Empty
PostSubject: C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws   C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:28 pm

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

◄ NAME≋

Chaos Metal Shatter

◄ Nicknames≋

I will never have a nickname. I will murder you if you call me anything other than Chaos

◄ GENDER≋
I am most definitely a brute.

◄ AGE≋
Unknown, I have been around since ancient times.

◄ BIRTHDAY≋
Secret.

◄ Rank≋
General of the shadow clan, Only an Idiot wouldn't know so.

◄ SPECIES≋
Pure Dire wolf, one of the largest wolf species out there.

◄ FUR LENGTH≋
Medium

◄ FUR TEXTURE≋
Fluffy, Yet slightly dry with blood.

◄ FUR COLOR≋

JET Black. Not a grey or brown spot anywhere.

◄ EYE COLOR≋
A silverish grey, Whom used to be Golden.

◄ BUILD≋
Chaos is the second most largest male in all of the north. The first is Lord Nightmare.

◄ SCARS≋
He has a lot of visible scars all over his body.

◄ PERSONALITY≋
Chaos' amusment lies with killing the weak. He loves to kill anything he sees. He finds it VERY amusing. Infact, He even offers to kill the weak pups. He loves to kill. It's just his thing. He is almost as bad as Nightmare. There is no good in him at all. You can't cure the twisted soul inside him.

◄ LIKES≋
◄ Bloodshed
◄ War
◄ Himself
◄ Blood
◄ Shadows
◄ Darkness
◄ Females

◄ DISLIKES≋
◄ Mornings
◄ The Weak
◄ Peace
◄ Losing
◄ Disrespect

◄ TALENTS≋ Killing The Weak.
◄ HABBITS≋ He loves to kill, and will do so for no real apparent reason.
◄ FEARS≋ He has a fear of losing a fight in the shadow clans, For that means death.

◄ HISTORY≋
Chaos was born into the shadow pack, and he had been picked out as the strongest of the litter. He had a strong hatred for his parents, whom were of the good side, Only they were on a spying mission, and Addance;s pregnant mate, Essence, demanded to go. Rumers say that another wolf had raped Essence, Borning Chaos to a different father. Eventually, As Chaos grew older, He insisted his Siblings were too weak. They were the runts. But They still loved them more, and Chaos hated it. He hated everything at that time. His parents never liked him, And when he was about 1, He killed his siblings, and then his parents. He loomed over his smaller parents, and he had then heard a laugh. Nightmare was watching the whole thing. He saw me brutally kill and betray them. At that moment, Ellius, as what his parents named him, Was now Chaos. Nightmare took him in as beta, and He had found were he belonged. He had fallen in love with a female wolf. But sadly, She had never even noticed him. It turns out, She was a spy. He had killed her, After she had given birth to his pups. He killed all, But one. Her name was Astrid.

◄ FATHER≋
Addance

◄ MOTHER≋
Essence

◄ BROTHER(s)≋ Ezra

◄ SISTER≋ Kayla

◄ Crush ≋
NOPE! NUT IN MAH HOUSE!

◄ Mate≋
I... erm... I kinda erm... Well, KILLED THEM.
◄ Pup(s)≋
All dead, Except Astrid.

◄ Theme Song≋

Last edited by Chaos on Sat May 11, 2013 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Nightmare

Lord Nightmare

Clan : Shadow Clan Posts : 34

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws Left_bar_bleue300/200C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws Empty_bar_bleue  (300/200)
Speed & Strength:
C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws Left_bar_bleue300/200C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws Empty_bar_bleue  (300/200)
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws   C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:35 am

....Addance is my sister, a female...and she has a mate I just didn't say his name. They are also both alive and have none relation to Chaos.. Besides the fact you copied my bio, Welcome to the pack. I look forward to Rping with you.
Back to top Go down
Chaos

Chaos

Location : I stole the food from your fridge, Now I'm eating it in Isolation....

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws   C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:33 pm

I didn't even realize that... 0.0 I just picked a random name...!.!
Back to top Go down
Lord Nightmare

Lord Nightmare

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws   C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:34 pm

Lol. That's a funny coincidence o_O
Back to top Go down
Chaos

Chaos

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws   C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:36 pm

Yea... I'll change it...

I apologize if I upset you, and if it makes you feel better... You used my theme song... Razz
Back to top Go down
Lord Nightmare

Lord Nightmare

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws   C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:38 pm

Haha. xD It's fine.
Back to top Go down
Chaos

Chaos

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws   C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:40 pm

Btw, cool avvie... It seems to fit with you...
Back to top Go down
Lord Nightmare

Lord Nightmare

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws   C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:42 pm

Really? I was planning on changing it..It doesn't seem Nightmareish to me. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws   C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1