Wolves Of The North
Welcome to the north! You are not logged In, so please do so, or if you are interested in joining, Register! As you may know, You must pick out a demon. Also, Choose a clan you wish to join! Respect Phoenix, The Grand Chief. Hope You Join! Razz
Wolves Of The North
Welcome to the north! You are not logged In, so please do so, or if you are interested in joining, Register! As you may know, You must pick out a demon. Also, Choose a clan you wish to join! Respect Phoenix, The Grand Chief. Hope You Join! Razz
Wolves Of The North
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care to join the good? Or Ally with the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Most active topics
Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk
Earth Calm Lake
.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :.
.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.
Wildflower Meadows
Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp.
C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧
The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^
Paulla ~She's never really there~
Latest topics
» .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.
Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:02 am by Stella

» Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk
Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:27 pm by *Aurora *

» ✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧
Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:26 am by Stella

» Earth Calm Lake
Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:11 am by Stella

» The rise of yukitra
Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:28 am by *Aurora *

» Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows...
Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:15 pm by Lord Nightmare

» Ignominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells)
Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows... I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:55 am by Stella

» The Earth Tribe Consentration Camp
Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows... I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:30 pm by Phoenix

» The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^
Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows... I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:54 pm by Blood

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Wolves Of The North on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
Phoenix
Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows... I_vote_lcapAurora, a white ghost in the shadows... I_voting_barAurora, a white ghost in the shadows... I_vote_rcap 
Lord Nightmare
Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows... I_vote_lcapAurora, a white ghost in the shadows... I_voting_barAurora, a white ghost in the shadows... I_vote_rcap 
Stella
Flare~Rose
Chaos
Paulla
*Aurora *
Cass
Idalia
Blood
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
free forum

Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*Aurora *

*Aurora *

Clan : Shadow clan Posts : 8

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows... Left_bar_bleue200/200Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows... Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Speed & Strength:
Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows... Left_bar_bleue200/200Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows... Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Power And Control:

Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows... Empty
PostSubject: Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows...   Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:37 am

Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows... WhiteWolfWithBlueEyes-1Name: aurora

Clan: of course shadow clan 
Character's appearance: aurora has a silky white fur that looks like a ghost in the shadows, she also has jet blue eyes that get a wolf scared in seconds, she is pretty but don't let it fool you
PeRSOnAlItY: she is a viscous and aggressive wolf, she has a very short temper( so push one of her Buttons and you may be walking out with a torn ear or a broken leg.) She really likes to take her job seriously, she rarely give mercy on others.
--------------------------
Rank wanted: leader female
Canine species: artic mixed with a little dire wolf
Likes: being a fighter, males (slightly in a way), being in the den, having a snappy personality
Dislikes: being snapped back at, weak wolves, others who don't listens to her, leaving the den(unless it's important)
Scars: a scar that goes to her chest but it is covered with her fur.
Mates: none, because so far most the male's she met where JERKS!
Offsprings: not even close!
Expecting: not by a long shot!
History: was trained to be a fighter in her old pack, but her pack died of a unknown disease that passed through there territory

Last edited by *Aurora * on Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Nightmare

Lord Nightmare

Clan : Shadow Clan Posts : 34

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows... Left_bar_bleue300/200Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows... Empty_bar_bleue  (300/200)
Speed & Strength:
Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows... Left_bar_bleue300/200Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows... Empty_bar_bleue  (300/200)
Power And Control:

Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows...   Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:15 pm

Welcome to the pack. I look forward to rping with you.
Back to top Go down

Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves Of The North :: Your first category :: Shadow Clan Bios-
Jump to: