Wolves Of The North
Welcome to the north! You are not logged In, so please do so, or if you are interested in joining, Register! As you may know, You must pick out a demon. Also, Choose a clan you wish to join! Respect Phoenix, The Grand Chief. Hope You Join! Razz
Wolves Of The North
Welcome to the north! You are not logged In, so please do so, or if you are interested in joining, Register! As you may know, You must pick out a demon. Also, Choose a clan you wish to join! Respect Phoenix, The Grand Chief. Hope You Join! Razz
Wolves Of The North
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care to join the good? Or Ally with the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Most active topics
Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk
Earth Calm Lake
.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :.
.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.
Wildflower Meadows
Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp.
C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧
The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^
Paulla ~She's never really there~
Latest topics
» .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.
Paulla ~She's never really there~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:02 am by Stella

» Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk
Paulla ~She's never really there~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:27 pm by *Aurora *

» ✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧
Paulla ~She's never really there~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:26 am by Stella

» Earth Calm Lake
Paulla ~She's never really there~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:11 am by Stella

» The rise of yukitra
Paulla ~She's never really there~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:28 am by *Aurora *

» Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows...
Paulla ~She's never really there~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:15 pm by Lord Nightmare

» Ignominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells)
Paulla ~She's never really there~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:55 am by Stella

» The Earth Tribe Consentration Camp
Paulla ~She's never really there~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:30 pm by Phoenix

» The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^
Paulla ~She's never really there~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:54 pm by Blood

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Wolves Of The North on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
Phoenix
Paulla ~She's never really there~ I_vote_lcapPaulla ~She's never really there~ I_voting_barPaulla ~She's never really there~ I_vote_rcap 
Lord Nightmare
Paulla ~She's never really there~ I_vote_lcapPaulla ~She's never really there~ I_voting_barPaulla ~She's never really there~ I_vote_rcap 
Stella
Flare~Rose
Chaos
Paulla
*Aurora *
Cass
Idalia
Blood
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
free forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Paulla

Paulla

Clan : Un-known for now Posts : 8

Paulla ~She's never really there~ Empty
PostSubject: Paulla ~She's never really there~   Paulla ~She's never really there~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:18 am

So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
No one will ever change this animal I have become!

The Outside Of Paulla:

Name: Paulla

How you say it: Paul-Luh

What it means: Un-known

Sex: Female

Sexual Orientation: She's only interested in Males. She HATES females. (See history for reason why)

Fur: A rough, thick black/grey color. It's naturally black, but she has grey patches underneath it.

Looks: Paulla used to be a stunning she-wolf. But now, she isn't the prettiest thing ever. Her face is scarred. Her bottom lip it torn up, making it impossible to smile. And when she does, it end's up making her look like: Paulla ~She's never really there~ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzFUUJk_dfIRJj9HdaASqdX6GWtxwNP6f1TBwZBrlFvcDsSxvm

Eyes: Her eyes are dull, mossy color. They used to be bright and joyful, but not anymore. All you see is hatred and sadness.

Build: She has long, slender legs. She's a rather tall she-wolf I tell you. She's almost as tall as the average male. (She's kinda like Slender woman, No? Heh heh! ) Her chest is wide, and like her face, her neck is all ragged and torn up. It's an amazement she's still alive.

The Outside:

Personality: She's really not a nice wolf. She doesn't like anything or anyone, and will kill anything that bothers her. She's what humans would call, a Rabid wolf. Only, she's not Rabid. Just crazy.

History: Paulla grew up in a small pack. There she grew up to be a radiant she-wolf, loved and adored by all. Except the females. They hated her. Males tried to capture her heart, but she never allowed them to. All they loved her for was her looks. She wanted more then that. She wanted someone to love her for her.
And she found someone. That'd do just that. Only he was the Omega of the pack. Also known as the lowest ranked and least respected member. They could never be together. But that didn't stop them from secretly meeting. Away from the pack.

They were friends, then became lovers. They truly loved each other. But it all ended so soon. One of the females named Daria, found out about these two, and reported to the Alpha. Who also happened to be Paulla's father. He was furious. He didn't listen nor talk to his wise and kind mate, Narria. He just stormed off, and killed Jaymes (The omega, also Paulla's lover) right in front of the elders and poor Paulla. She was devastated. And wanted to die with her mate too. But her father didn't want that.

He wouldn't do that for her. Instead, he let the Older females attack her, destroying her looks. Then, he ripped her neck open, leaving her there to die. Just as Paulla was about to descend to the world of un-known, Alpha sent a Shaman, Or a healer, to patch the she-wolf up. The Shaman saved Paulla, but never made it back to camp. Paulla killed the female Shaman, and left. Never to be seen again.

Family Tree:

Father: Darius: Un-known
Paulla ~She's never really there~ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIxrtDfbd-iQTNFkrnZYGFNzgWxrboWHqEjg1myB0THHBWC1dPPA

Mother: Narria: Un-known
Paulla ~She's never really there~ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUYTJFpbSZ3Xhz0uOE5zHhgjry--UNLqD4zw4mkRh_LVoNTdHFTw

Sister: Mary: Dead
Paulla ~She's never really there~ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCWUqvUiARmiId5BnBJ0mrq4ihPsE4D1jCdNJIxleKJlVnW6nttg

Uncle: Elliot: Un-known
Paulla ~She's never really there~ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTC747f6pliZBLik7D6HTvWz-W3OLQNjWo5O0LrKlYemsOO9sfJ1g

A good look at Paulla:
Paulla ~She's never really there~ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5QhOOWdWbnENcwGvincj-fIcth9RlVTfVwmZEQrGuz5axSbUS

Paulla as a puppy:
Paulla ~She's never really there~ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQo16Nb2wB01m4oW-1J5ffqRgUXsLXUCubp470V2cFdyb-TFc_GDw

Jaymes, when he was alive: Paulla ~She's never really there~ 2Q==

(I'll work on more Later, but right now I tired! )
Back to top Go down
Lord Nightmare

Lord Nightmare

Clan : Shadow Clan Posts : 34

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Paulla ~She's never really there~ Left_bar_bleue300/200Paulla ~She's never really there~ Empty_bar_bleue  (300/200)
Speed & Strength:
Paulla ~She's never really there~ Left_bar_bleue300/200Paulla ~She's never really there~ Empty_bar_bleue  (300/200)
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: Paulla ~She's never really there~   Paulla ~She's never really there~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:25 am

Great bio, Paula and welcome to the pack. I look forward to rping with you. ^^
Back to top Go down
Flare~Rose

Flare~Rose

PostSubject: Re: Paulla ~She's never really there~   Paulla ~She's never really there~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:21 am

Welcome to the clans Paula
Back to top Go down
http://elementals.forumation.org
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

Clan : Chief Of The Earth Tribe... c: Posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Paulla ~She's never really there~   Paulla ~She's never really there~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:53 pm

YES! It's chu!!! I soo happy! Chu joined! Welcome back luv! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesofthenorth.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paulla ~She's never really there~   Paulla ~She's never really there~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves Of The North :: Your first category :: Shadow Clan Bios-
Jump to: