Wolves Of The North
Welcome to the north! You are not logged In, so please do so, or if you are interested in joining, Register! As you may know, You must pick out a demon. Also, Choose a clan you wish to join! Respect Phoenix, The Grand Chief. Hope You Join! Razz
Wolves Of The North
Welcome to the north! You are not logged In, so please do so, or if you are interested in joining, Register! As you may know, You must pick out a demon. Also, Choose a clan you wish to join! Respect Phoenix, The Grand Chief. Hope You Join! Razz
Wolves Of The North
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care to join the good? Or Ally with the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Most active topics
Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk
Earth Calm Lake
.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :.
.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.
Wildflower Meadows
Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp.
C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧
The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^
Paulla ~She's never really there~
Latest topics
» .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.
Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:02 am by Stella

» Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk
Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:27 pm by *Aurora *

» ✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧
Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:26 am by Stella

» Earth Calm Lake
Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:11 am by Stella

» The rise of yukitra
Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:28 am by *Aurora *

» Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows...
Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:15 pm by Lord Nightmare

» Ignominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells)
Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:55 am by Stella

» The Earth Tribe Consentration Camp
Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:30 pm by Phoenix

» The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^
Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:54 pm by Blood

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Wolves Of The North on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
Phoenix
Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_vote_lcapCreeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_voting_barCreeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_vote_rcap 
Lord Nightmare
Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_vote_lcapCreeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_voting_barCreeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_vote_rcap 
Stella
Flare~Rose
Chaos
Paulla
*Aurora *
Cass
Idalia
Blood
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
free forum

Go down 
+2
Chaos
Lord Nightmare
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Nightmare

Lord Nightmare

Clan : Shadow Clan Posts : 34

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk Left_bar_bleue300/200Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk Empty_bar_bleue  (300/200)
Speed & Strength:
Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk Left_bar_bleue300/200Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk Empty_bar_bleue  (300/200)
Power And Control:

Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk Empty
PostSubject: Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk   Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:22 pm

Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk Coolte10

Welcome to Creeper's den...or should I say Beware of Creeper's den?

This is the main den site of the Shadow clan. It is the heart of the territory. Creeper's den is secured and well guarded by Shadow clan's warriors and guards. It is also the quarters of Lord Nightmare. You will most likely find the dominant sitting on the top. This is one of the deadliest places to be in Shadow clan territory.

Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk Wolf_s10
Back to top Go down
Lord Nightmare

Lord Nightmare

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk   Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:49 am

A dark grey wolf padded into the entrance of the den. "Sir. I have news to report." he informed the dominant. Two bright red orbs could be seen in the darkness of the den. The shadow clan warrior didn't dare get any closer. "It-ts you-u-ur rivals..sir. They are having a meet-t-ting.." he shivered slightly. A large muscular creature came out of the darkness, causing the warrior to step back nervously. "A meeting? And they didn't invite me?" Lord Nightmare responded with amusement. A twisted grin crept on to the black brute's face. "Send for Tenma to come to me immediately. Do not keep me waiting." "Yes-s-s-s-sirr!" The warrior quickly ran off. Lord Nightmare took one last look with amusement then vanished into the darkness of the den.
Back to top Go down
Chaos

Chaos

Clan : Shadow! Posts : 13
Location : I stole the food from your fridge, Now I'm eating it in Isolation....

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk Left_bar_bleue200/200Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Speed & Strength:
Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk Left_bar_bleue200/200Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk   Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:02 pm

Inside the deadly shadows, Stalked an evil beast. He had just murdered his weak siblings, and had ran away from his pack. The only thing he loved now, was the dark and himself. Soon, The young demon had saw something. A kind of den. Chaos let out a sinister smile, whom turned into a laugh. He then walked closer, and he had seen glowing red eyes. He let out a fearless snarl, his hackles raised. After all, He was the strongest of his litter!
Back to top Go down
Paulla

Paulla

Clan : Un-known for now Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk   Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:17 pm

Paulla walked through some bushes and sung a creepy lullaby to herself. It seemed right do so! Her paws left a trail of crimson as she did. With her fur so dark, you couldn't really see, only smell, the blood on her fur. it was new. She had just taken down a bull elk. It was rather easy. And, she ate the thing alive. Something about the cries of agony of her prey, made her tingle with pleasure. She loved seeing others in pain. It made her happy. She spotted a flash of black, then a black pup was standing in the clearing, by a hole that had to be a den. It growled at whatever was inside. Should I kill it? Wondered Paulla, as she licked her lips and got down on her belly, watching and waiting. (Yes, Paulla will even kill a wittle puppeh!)
Back to top Go down
Chaos

Chaos

Location : I stole the food from your fridge, Now I'm eating it in Isolation....

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk   Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:22 pm

The beast stalked the animal inside, but then, he had smelled something. He smelled blood. Chaos growled lowly, and then he had whipped around. Fresh blood was drying on his mouth. He snarled, Finding a wolf behind him.
Back to top Go down
Paulla

Paulla

PostSubject: Re: Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk   Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:28 pm

Paulla smiled creepily. (Remember the picture in meh Bio? Yeah, that's her face right now!) Her eyes were narrowed as she jumped to her feet. Something told her this pup wouldn't go down without a fight. And if it was willing to fight her she'd fight. She prowled and stepped on one rock, a little then a few meters away from the young pup. This was Paulla. Paulla didn't have a heart. And probably never would. She kills the innocent. and nevers once does she think back and regret it. She regrets nothing.
Back to top Go down
Chaos

Chaos

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk   Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:31 pm

CHAOS Snarled loudly. He hated animals like this. He let out an evil laugh. 'If you want me, Why don't you get me!?" He yowled, his voice already sounding like a full grown wolf. He was about a year of age, and he was about as large as the female, perhaps even larger. He snarled, and then sprinted into the den.
Back to top Go down
Paulla

Paulla

PostSubject: Re: Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk   Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:01 pm

The dark femme snorted. It wasn't worth it. Paulla was tired of running, so she didn't chase the youngster. Just sent a threatening growl inside the den the jumped down from the rock and disappeared into the darkness. (I fear this is ort of derp-ish!)
Back to top Go down
Lord Nightmare

Lord Nightmare

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk   Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 6:10 am

Two red orbs in the darkness had been watching with slight amusement. "You are either brave or stupid. Which are you, pup?" a deep but frightening voice spoke to Chaos. "I think your stupid." Lord Nightmare chuckled. His crimson eyes narrowed as he waited for a response. There was a sort of hissing sound in the den where the Dominant stood.
Back to top Go down
Paulla

Paulla

PostSubject: Re: Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk   Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 6:34 pm

The dark female stalked a herd of nearby elk, watching the female with a swollen stomach. She was going to take that one down. Or, maybe the Buck in front of the herd. He'd be a well sized meal. Paulla chuckled, and leaned against a tree as the lightly colored Buck with large antlers turned his beady eyes toward the shadows, were Paulla was hidden. She didn't mind if it saw her. Because by the time it alerted the herd it would all be over.

The buck reared up and bolted, his herd in pursuit. Horrible mistake. Paulla chased after, her cold heart beating faster and faster as her long legs carried her after them. The herd had been running quickly, but Paulla was faster. She was always faster. She lept at the Buck in the lead, taking him down with ease. As they fell to the floor with a loud Thud, the rest of the herd ran the oppisite direction, leaving the buck to perish. The buck struggled to get up, but he simply couldn't. Why? Paulla broke the poor fools back. And, she ate him alive. Tore into his stomach and ate his insides, crunching on the bone and listening to the Buck scream. Have you ever heard a buck scream? It's horrible, I tell you. It screamed until it his voice became a whine, and he whined until he could no longer. His brown eyes became glassy, and everything was silent. Except the noise of Paulla ripping the meat and eating it.
Back to top Go down
Chaos

Chaos

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk   Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:25 pm

Chaos wandered into the den, moving closer to the glowing red eyes. The dark Admiral puffed out his chest, and said "My lord, We are planning an ambush during the meeting" the dark brute cleared his throat, and waited for a reply. (DERP)
Back to top Go down
Paulla

Paulla

PostSubject: Re: Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk   Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:13 pm

The she-wolf left the corpse to rot and licked her maw, savoring the taste of blood. She didn't know why, it tasted soooo good, but it just did!

She stopped when she heard voices, and turned her head. While she was walking, she must have found herself, yet again, facing the dark cave. But this time....She spotted red eyes, and the young one she'd tried to eaten earlier. What were they talking about? Ambush? Well this ought to be interesting. She purred into her head and waited.
Back to top Go down
Chaos

Chaos

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk   Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:18 pm

(I'm weally old now, I'm not young. I did a charrie change.)
Back to top Go down
Paulla

Paulla

PostSubject: Re: Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk   Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:20 pm

(Oh...I wondered why your Avvie looked so...adult-ish Heehee! )
Back to top Go down
Chaos

Chaos

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk   Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:36 pm

Yea....)
Back to top Go down
Lord Nightmare

Lord Nightmare

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk   Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:07 am

The glowing red eyes in the darkness took one look at Chaos. "I am aware." The deep and frightening voice replied. "Gather the best warriors and meet me outside the borders. We will give the allied cousins a little visit." he chuckled coldly. His sharp white canines revealed as he grinned widely.
Back to top Go down
Blood

Blood

Clan : Shadow Clan Posts : 4

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk   Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:45 pm

Blood had heard of this "Nightmare" even though he had heard many things about him he felt as if he respected this brute. Blood rolled his eyes he wasn't afraid of anything that was one thing about that may get him killed. But he doubted this he had slayed his family with not even a little sense of pain or sadness in his heart in fact he felt relieved. The large Brown timber brute lifted his snout and the sent of other wolves filled his nostrils. He was out and about as if he owned the place not a single lift of his tail to show he was not calm in fact his tail laid down like wolves when very relaxed. "Hello? Nightmare? I have come to join your Pac- clan."
Back to top Go down
Lord Nightmare

Lord Nightmare

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk   Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:00 am

The crimson red orbs turned to stare at Blood. An amused look in his eyes. The black brute padded other, and out of the shadows. The very large and muscular bruted stopped in front of him. "Well this is rare." he commented icily, grinning. "I'm used to the shivering cowards asking to join my clan, yet you don't show the slightest fear. A rare thing indeed." he chuckled. "What is your name, soldier?" he questioned.
Back to top Go down
Paulla

Paulla

PostSubject: Re: Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk   Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:37 pm

(Did you miss me? Heh heh, I was away at camp, camp'in wit meh class! So....Yeah............)
Back to top Go down
Cass

Cass

Clan : The Earth...I think..... Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk   Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:48 pm

(That was fun! I wish we could have stayed all week dough!)
Back to top Go down
*Aurora *

*Aurora *

Clan : Shadow clan Posts : 8

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk   Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:24 pm

Aurora walk into the clearing, her eyes come across the guards." Take me to lord nightmare." The female demanded. One of the guards nodded and took the female into the fortress of the den sight. As the guard gets to the den he walks off, aurora moves a little closer but stops." Her jet blue eyes glow in the darkness, soon she spoke with a firm voice, "lord nightmare I presume? I am aurora if you should know." the female spoke as her mouth formed into a smirk showing her razor sharp canines.
Back to top Go down
Lord Nightmare

Lord Nightmare

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk   Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:41 pm

Glowing red orbs shifted in the darkness as the creature took in the female's ghost like appearance. Laughter echoed through the den. "Aurora?" Nightmare repeated with a devilish grin. "How amusing." he commented before turning his back. "Speak your purpose fae." the brute ordered sourly. "I don't have much time."
Back to top Go down
*Aurora *

*Aurora *

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk   Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:52 pm

Aurora narrowed her eyes but she spoke with her usually tone" I am here for only one accord, and that is to join your clan." The fae said with confidence and she continued," I am a fighter I hardly ever give mercy to anyone, and I'm quite a leading role model as I do say so for myself." Aurora said with a little edge in her voice. Her ears perk for a response as her mouth remained shut.
Back to top Go down
Lord Nightmare

Lord Nightmare

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk   Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:17 am

"Very well. You shall join, but you must proof yourself to me. Me, my beta and a couple of my strongest warriors will be crashing a leader's meeting at dawn. You will proof yourself there so get ready. I do not welcome failures." the lord replied. A hissing sound could be heard in the background.
Back to top Go down
*Aurora *

*Aurora *

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk   Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:26 am

Aurora's hers pin back but she spoke" don't worry lord nightmare I'm always ready to fight." The few said before turning around and walking out the den, some of the wolves looked at her with shock because of her ghostly appearance, aurora just pin her ears and growled lowly under her breath before sit down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk   Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves Of The North :: ROLEPLAY PLACES :: Shadow Clan Territory-
Jump to: