Wolves Of The North
Welcome to the north! You are not logged In, so please do so, or if you are interested in joining, Register! As you may know, You must pick out a demon. Also, Choose a clan you wish to join! Respect Phoenix, The Grand Chief. Hope You Join! Razz
Wolves Of The North
Welcome to the north! You are not logged In, so please do so, or if you are interested in joining, Register! As you may know, You must pick out a demon. Also, Choose a clan you wish to join! Respect Phoenix, The Grand Chief. Hope You Join! Razz
Wolves Of The North
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care to join the good? Or Ally with the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Most active topics
Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk
Earth Calm Lake
.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :.
.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.
Wildflower Meadows
Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp.
C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧
The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^
Paulla ~She's never really there~
Latest topics
» .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.
The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:02 am by Stella

» Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk
The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:27 pm by *Aurora *

» ✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧
The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:26 am by Stella

» Earth Calm Lake
The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:11 am by Stella

» The rise of yukitra
The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:28 am by *Aurora *

» Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows...
The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:15 pm by Lord Nightmare

» Ignominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells)
The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^ I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:55 am by Stella

» The Earth Tribe Consentration Camp
The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^ I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:30 pm by Phoenix

» The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^
The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^ I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:54 pm by Blood

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Wolves Of The North on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
Phoenix
The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^ I_vote_lcapThe Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^ I_voting_barThe Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^ I_vote_rcap 
Lord Nightmare
The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^ I_vote_lcapThe Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^ I_voting_barThe Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^ I_vote_rcap 
Stella
Flare~Rose
Chaos
Paulla
*Aurora *
Cass
Idalia
Blood
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
free forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaos

Chaos

Clan : Shadow! Posts : 13
Location : I stole the food from your fridge, Now I'm eating it in Isolation....

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^ Left_bar_bleue200/200The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^ Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Speed & Strength:
The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^ Left_bar_bleue200/200The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^ Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Power And Control:

The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^ Empty
PostSubject: The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^   The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^ I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:11 pm

The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^ Dragon13

Demon Name: Corpse

Demon Age: That... Is Unknown.

The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^ 2E5198A5470229726F60DE6930BAE224

Demon Appearance: Corpse is VERY large. He is about 4 Times the size of Phoenix's Form, and is that much deadlier. He shoots blue fire, but that's not only it. The fire is toxic. Even if you do survive the burning sensation, The toxins will burn through you. You'd be nothing but dust the next day. Maybe even sooner. His form... Is perhaps the same deadlyness as a chimera, maybe even more. He had black scales, and HUMONGOUS wings. About a million times larger than a falcon. He's just that huge.

Demon Personality: Corpse is just... Killer. He is THE most sinister demon out there possibly. He doesn't give a damn about anyone else. he loves himself and Chaos only. He will kill his own kind. He will kill ANYTHING. Corpse is

The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^ ___HB_Black_Dragon____by_H3LLB0uND

The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^ Black_Dragon_TNT_by_el_grimlock

The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^ Black_Dragon.jpg

The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^ Ancient_Black_Dragon_by_Black_Dragon_Club
Back to top Go down
Stella

Stella

Clan : Ice Clan :| Posts : 27

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^   The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^ I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:19 pm

*awkward cough* Okay. Procella is only the size of a tiger..... 0.0 Wolf form, very small. 0.0 0.0
Back to top Go down
http://packofthesilverstars.forumotion.com
Chaos

Chaos

Location : I stole the food from your fridge, Now I'm eating it in Isolation....

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^   The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^ I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:33 pm

Yea... I'm HUGE.
Back to top Go down
Lord Nightmare

Lord Nightmare

Clan : Shadow Clan Posts : 34

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^ Left_bar_bleue300/200The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^ Empty_bar_bleue  (300/200)
Speed & Strength:
The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^ Left_bar_bleue300/200The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^ Empty_bar_bleue  (300/200)
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^   The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^ I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:16 am

Try not to go over the top Chaos..
Back to top Go down
Chaos

Chaos

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^   The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^ I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:38 pm

Technically I'm not... But whatever... I'm not trying to start fights.
Back to top Go down
Blood

Blood

Clan : Shadow Clan Posts : 4

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^   The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^ I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:54 pm

Nice bio can't wait to rp with you :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^   The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves Of The North :: Your first category :: Demon Bios-
Jump to: