Wolves Of The North
Welcome to the north! You are not logged In, so please do so, or if you are interested in joining, Register! As you may know, You must pick out a demon. Also, Choose a clan you wish to join! Respect Phoenix, The Grand Chief. Hope You Join! Razz
Wolves Of The North
Welcome to the north! You are not logged In, so please do so, or if you are interested in joining, Register! As you may know, You must pick out a demon. Also, Choose a clan you wish to join! Respect Phoenix, The Grand Chief. Hope You Join! Razz
Wolves Of The North
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care to join the good? Or Ally with the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Most active topics
Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk
Earth Calm Lake
.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :.
.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.
Wildflower Meadows
Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp.
C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧
The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^
Paulla ~She's never really there~
Latest topics
» .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.
Earth Calm Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:02 am by Stella

» Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk
Earth Calm Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:27 pm by *Aurora *

» ✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧
Earth Calm Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:26 am by Stella

» Earth Calm Lake
Earth Calm Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:11 am by Stella

» The rise of yukitra
Earth Calm Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:28 am by *Aurora *

» Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows...
Earth Calm Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:15 pm by Lord Nightmare

» Ignominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells)
Earth Calm Lake I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:55 am by Stella

» The Earth Tribe Consentration Camp
Earth Calm Lake I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:30 pm by Phoenix

» The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^
Earth Calm Lake I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:54 pm by Blood

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Wolves Of The North on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
Phoenix
Earth Calm Lake I_vote_lcapEarth Calm Lake I_voting_barEarth Calm Lake I_vote_rcap 
Lord Nightmare
Earth Calm Lake I_vote_lcapEarth Calm Lake I_voting_barEarth Calm Lake I_vote_rcap 
Stella
Flare~Rose
Chaos
Paulla
*Aurora *
Cass
Idalia
Blood
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
free forum

Earth Calm Lake

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

Clan : Chief Of The Earth Tribe... c: Posts : 37

Earth Calm Lake Empty
PostSubject: Earth Calm Lake   Earth Calm Lake I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:19 pm

This is The Earth Tribe's main water source. Many of the Wolves come to Meditate here, Especially Phoenix, and it is a very calm place, Loved by everyone.

Earth Calm Lake Sandiway_Reg01
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesofthenorth.rpg-board.net
Idalia

Idalia

Clan : Earth Posts : 6

Earth Calm Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Calm Lake   Earth Calm Lake I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:03 pm

Ida was sitting by the lake. Her tail curled around her legs. The young fae had been here for a few hours. Her eyes were shut as she listened to her surroundings. It was peaceful here, unlike her past. Finally her eyes opened, revealing her beautiful icy blue orbs. She breathed in and out and stared across the lake. The water was calm, like her. "Such a nice day." Idalia murmured to herself.
Back to top Go down
Cass

Cass

Clan : The Earth...I think..... Posts : 8

Earth Calm Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Calm Lake   Earth Calm Lake I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:27 pm

Cassandra ran in and out of the bushes, her long tongue hanging from the side of her mouth. It was a fairly warm, but with her Femme's thick pelt, it was hot! She sweat a lot, and her fur clung to her swollen stomach. "Water!" Cried Cass, seeing glistening water reflects on a tree. A pond or better yet, a lake, was nearby. She smiled and pushed herself to run harder, and soon stumbled upon the Lake's edge. Despite everything, she crawled into the water, letting it soak her fur. It felt so good! She rolled onto her side, and kicked up mud.
Back to top Go down
Idalia

Idalia

Earth Calm Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Calm Lake   Earth Calm Lake I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:37 am

The young fae's ears perked as the silence was broken. Ida stepped back slightly so she wouldn't get splashed. She was slightly irritated by Cass's presence, but let it slide as the female was pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Cass

Cass

Earth Calm Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Calm Lake   Earth Calm Lake I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:53 pm

Cassandra turned her soft eyes to a figure a few yards away. She gave a small smile and rolled around once more, before she got up, and shook the mud off of her multi-colored pelt. Then, she drank some more water, and was off. Running in between the bushes and trees once more.
Back to top Go down
Stella

Stella

Clan : Ice Clan :| Posts : 27

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Earth Calm Lake Left_bar_bleue200/200Earth Calm Lake Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

Earth Calm Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Calm Lake   Earth Calm Lake I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:46 pm

((Wish I could join. I can't RP until Phoenix posts. x.x))
Back to top Go down
http://packofthesilverstars.forumotion.com
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

Earth Calm Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Calm Lake   Earth Calm Lake I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:14 pm

(You could RP without meh, Just say we signaled a clan meet at the lake. Not just the leaders are to join dough...)
Back to top Go down
Cass

Cass

Earth Calm Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Calm Lake   Earth Calm Lake I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:40 am

(somebody BESIDES ME needs to post!)
Back to top Go down
Stella

Stella

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

Earth Calm Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Calm Lake   Earth Calm Lake I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:03 am

(Herp. I'll be on Star Strike mountains!! Pretend the meeting happened cuz I'm lazy.)
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

Earth Calm Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Calm Lake   Earth Calm Lake I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:10 am

(JUST saay you arrived here and we are starting the meeting for all clan(s) members...)

Phoenix trotted into the area, ready to start the meeting. He sighed, thinking about Nubes. "He was a great warrior... Shame he died so young..." he whispered, as he then saw Idalia and Cassandra talking. He walked over to them, and waited for the others to come.
Back to top Go down
Stella

Stella

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

Earth Calm Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Calm Lake   Earth Calm Lake I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:57 am

Stella trotted a distance behind. Her deputy, healer, Tempus and Hibernis behind her. "Hibernis, you will be taken to all the gatherings I can take you to. It is important you know what is going on. Any off-springs of the leaders are heir to become deputy one the leader retires...... or moves on. The only way I became leader is because the leader before me had no pups, let alone family." Stella told her apprentice. Hibernis glared at her with his gleaming, blue eyes. "I think I see. This is kinda confusing!" He woofed. Stella smiled, "I said the same thing when my mother told me." Her group arrived at the lake. Tempus lifted his head, "Ahhh, Earth Calm Lake! One of the most beautiful spots of the North....... except for Silver Moon Cave." Stella nodded in agreement. She turned to Phoenix. "Ice Clan has arrived." She woofed.
Back to top Go down
Idalia

Idalia

Earth Calm Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Calm Lake   Earth Calm Lake I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:34 pm

The young fae's ears perked at the sound of more voices. Her icy blue eyes glanced over to look at the direction of the wolves, then back at the lake. It appeared she wouldn't get any peace and quiet to herself. The fae waited patiently for the others to arrive so they could start the meeting. I wonder what the meeting will be about, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Cass

Cass

Earth Calm Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Calm Lake   Earth Calm Lake I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:20 pm

Cass stopped running after she had enough excerisize, and turned around, spotting more wolves. She had only recently been excepted into the Clan, so she didn't know many wolves. But she did know, that there was obviously a meeting going on! The female walked closer, and lay in the shade, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Stella

Stella

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

Earth Calm Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Calm Lake   Earth Calm Lake I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:12 pm

((I hope this site will get a little more active... |=)
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

Earth Calm Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Calm Lake   Earth Calm Lake I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:11 am

Phoenix rose, Seeing Cass, Idalia, and Stella come towards him. He sighed, As he then quickly shaped into flame. "All We need to do now... Is wait for flare!" He barked, As he then smiled. He sat down, Waiting for flare to come.
Back to top Go down
Stella

Stella

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

Earth Calm Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Calm Lake   Earth Calm Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:53 pm

Stella stretched herself, and shook her head. "I hope the StormPack gets here soon. Some news from IceClan...." The wolves behind her nodded in agreement. Tempus trotted up to her, "Are we going to mention the..... avalanche?" Stella shook her head, "Not the avalanche. Nubes, but not the avalanche itself. I'm planning to mention the migration of prey, however." Tempus gave a short nod, and padded up to the healer. Glacies walked up to her, "Why not? The avalanche is the main reason we're short on prey!" Stella blinked and woofed, "I said what I said. Avalanches are too common in IceClan. It won't be much news." Glacies gave her a confused stare, "But this avalanche was different! I mean.... someone died!" Stella shook her head, "I will talk about Nubes. But if it really matters," Stella turned to face the others, "the avalanche will be mentioned." Tempus nodded, as well Glacies and the medicine wolf. "Then I shall." She blinked and joined the healer and Tempus.
Back to top Go down
Cass

Cass

Earth Calm Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Calm Lake   Earth Calm Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:58 pm

Cassandra made a "Hmmmm" Sound and looked about. She didn't know what this meeting would be about, and decided to creep forward some more, hoping her ears would catch something.

(Me too Stella, Me too!)
Back to top Go down
Stella

Stella

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

Earth Calm Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Calm Lake   Earth Calm Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:23 pm

(I hope Flare will get here soon...)
Back to top Go down
Lord Nightmare

Lord Nightmare

Clan : Shadow Clan Posts : 34

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Earth Calm Lake Left_bar_bleue300/200Earth Calm Lake Empty_bar_bleue  (300/200)
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

Earth Calm Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Calm Lake   Earth Calm Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:36 pm

(I think you should just go on without her. Waiting for Flare is getting us inactive.)
Back to top Go down
Stella

Stella

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

Earth Calm Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Calm Lake   Earth Calm Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:11 am

Stella sat, her tail flicking impatiently. She woofed, "Waiting for the StormPack is doing us no good. We must go on without them." The IceClan wolves behind her nodded. Then, Tempus walked up to her and he whispered into her ear, "Will ShadowClan be coming? I don't want your pup to get hurt by them if they decide to pull something." Stella blink and gazed at Hibernis softly and thoughtfully. "You know what I'll do if they lay a claw on him. They'll have to deal with a furious Procella. 
But if any violence breaks out, I'm sure the spirits will do something about it." Tempus nodded and sat next to her, his multi-colored pelt swishing as he stared at the sky. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Earth Calm Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Calm Lake   Earth Calm Lake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth Calm Lake
Page 1 of 1