Wolves Of The North
Welcome to the north! You are not logged In, so please do so, or if you are interested in joining, Register! As you may know, You must pick out a demon. Also, Choose a clan you wish to join! Respect Phoenix, The Grand Chief. Hope You Join! Razz
Wolves Of The North
Welcome to the north! You are not logged In, so please do so, or if you are interested in joining, Register! As you may know, You must pick out a demon. Also, Choose a clan you wish to join! Respect Phoenix, The Grand Chief. Hope You Join! Razz
Wolves Of The North
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care to join the good? Or Ally with the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Most active topics
Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk
Earth Calm Lake
.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :.
.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.
Wildflower Meadows
Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp.
C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧
The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^
Paulla ~She's never really there~
Latest topics
» .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.
~Blood~ Get out of my face! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:02 am by Stella

» Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk
~Blood~ Get out of my face! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:27 pm by *Aurora *

» ✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧
~Blood~ Get out of my face! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:26 am by Stella

» Earth Calm Lake
~Blood~ Get out of my face! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:11 am by Stella

» The rise of yukitra
~Blood~ Get out of my face! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:28 am by *Aurora *

» Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows...
~Blood~ Get out of my face! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:15 pm by Lord Nightmare

» Ignominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells)
~Blood~ Get out of my face! I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:55 am by Stella

» The Earth Tribe Consentration Camp
~Blood~ Get out of my face! I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:30 pm by Phoenix

» The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^
~Blood~ Get out of my face! I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:54 pm by Blood

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Wolves Of The North on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
Phoenix
~Blood~ Get out of my face! I_vote_lcap~Blood~ Get out of my face! I_voting_bar~Blood~ Get out of my face! I_vote_rcap 
Lord Nightmare
~Blood~ Get out of my face! I_vote_lcap~Blood~ Get out of my face! I_voting_bar~Blood~ Get out of my face! I_vote_rcap 
Stella
Flare~Rose
Chaos
Paulla
*Aurora *
Cass
Idalia
Blood
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
free forum

~Blood~ Get out of my face!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blood

Blood

Clan : Shadow Clan Posts : 4

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
~Blood~ Get out of my face! Left_bar_bleue200/200~Blood~ Get out of my face! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Speed & Strength:
~Blood~ Get out of my face! Left_bar_bleue200/200~Blood~ Get out of my face! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Power And Control:

~Blood~ Get out of my face! Empty
PostSubject: ~Blood~ Get out of my face!   ~Blood~ Get out of my face! I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:24 pm

Sorry For the long wait

WARNING WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE MAY SHOCK YOU!!!!
Spoiler:
My name? My name is Blood.

Name Origin:
English

Name Meaning:
Blood is a bodily fluid in animals that delivers necessary substances such as nutrients and oxygen to the cells and transports metabolic waste products away from those same cells.

How to pronounce your name:
B·lood

Species:
2nd Generation Dire Wolf

Crush:
He isn't really looking for one but he will know when he sees a beautiful fae (as in beautiful he means a ruthless killer)

Mate:
None but maybe one day he'll find someone like himself

Off-Spring:
None

First Glance:
You will see a strong wolf who doesn't give a s#¡t about you.

In depth:
He is kind of funny but in a dark way

Personality:
He is not afraid to kill and WILL kill if told so. He only li s a rat telling all of their information he WILL kill it and he is VERY food aggressive and will charge others away.

Birth Place:
In a pack far away land full of nice things, Blood was anything but "nice" he kicked his brother out of the den at night when the pack was out hunting and watched him be eaten alive he also gave his sister up to an. dark clan so she would harden like him.

Birthday:
? He has forgotten his birthday but celebrates his families death as his new birthday.

Family:
He murdered his family and pack as they where unfair and to nice but mean to him.

Physical Problems:
None

Habits:
Killing for fun

Scars:
He has many scars most are hidden in his fur

Death, killing, blood, fighting, victory, violence., etc.

Dislikes:
Your attitude and rats who tell the clans business will be put down.

Weakness:
He is somewhat slow in battle

Strength:
It takes a lot go knock him down and he is very experienced in battle.

Physical Condition:
He is very muscular and fit.
Coat condition:
Shiny, thick, fluffy, and well kept clean.
Main Coat Color:
Brown timber
Other colors and markings:
He is a Brown timber color
Iris Color:
A pale ice blue darkened by hate
Tail Tip Color:
White

Planning on joining a pack?:
Shadow Clan
Ranking in pack:
Slayer
Wanted Rank in pack: Maybe Beta
Loner(?):
One wolf alone is weak while a whole pack of killers....well lets just say NOTHING can stop us.

Back to top Go down
Stella

Stella

Clan : Ice Clan :| Posts : 27

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: ~Blood~ Get out of my face!   ~Blood~ Get out of my face! I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:47 pm

Cool Bio! Welcome, Blood. Can't wait to meet you in Role Play! :]
Back to top Go down
http://packofthesilverstars.forumotion.com
Blood

Blood

Clan : Shadow Clan Posts : 4

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: ~Blood~ Get out of my face!   ~Blood~ Get out of my face! I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:56 pm

Thank you ^^ Blood is also very loyal to shadow clan and Lord Nightmare and looks up to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Blood~ Get out of my face!   ~Blood~ Get out of my face! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Blood~ Get out of my face!
Page 1 of 1