Wolves Of The North
Welcome to the north! You are not logged In, so please do so, or if you are interested in joining, Register! As you may know, You must pick out a demon. Also, Choose a clan you wish to join! Respect Phoenix, The Grand Chief. Hope You Join! Razz
Wolves Of The North
Welcome to the north! You are not logged In, so please do so, or if you are interested in joining, Register! As you may know, You must pick out a demon. Also, Choose a clan you wish to join! Respect Phoenix, The Grand Chief. Hope You Join! Razz
Wolves Of The North
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care to join the good? Or Ally with the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Most active topics
Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk
Earth Calm Lake
.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :.
.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.
Wildflower Meadows
Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp.
C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧
The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^
Paulla ~She's never really there~
Latest topics
» .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:02 am by Stella

» Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:27 pm by *Aurora *

» ✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:26 am by Stella

» Earth Calm Lake
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:11 am by Stella

» The rise of yukitra
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:28 am by *Aurora *

» Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows...
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:15 pm by Lord Nightmare

» Ignominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells)
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:55 am by Stella

» The Earth Tribe Consentration Camp
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:30 pm by Phoenix

» The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:54 pm by Blood

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Wolves Of The North on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
Phoenix
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ I_vote_lcap✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ I_voting_bar✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ I_vote_rcap 
Lord Nightmare
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ I_vote_lcap✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ I_voting_bar✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ I_vote_rcap 
Stella
Flare~Rose
Chaos
Paulla
*Aurora *
Cass
Idalia
Blood
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
free forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stella

Stella

Clan : Ice Clan :| Posts : 27

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ Left_bar_bleue200/200✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Speed & Strength:
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ Left_bar_bleue200/200✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Power And Control:

✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ Empty
PostSubject: ✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧   ✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:56 pm

✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ W9jkp5

Name: Stella
Name Origin: Latin
Name Meaning: Star
NickNames: Argentum Stella (Real Name), Star, Silver Star, Leader =P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Breed: Half Arctic, Half Tundra
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ 28qroxv

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Physical Appearance: Stella holds the record for being the......smallest leader. She is much smaller than her deputy. She has a slim build, making her quite speedy. Stella earned the NickName Argentum Stella for a reason. Her soft, silky pelt is pure silver. It makes her look larger, because it is long and fluffy.
She also has bright blue eyes. Most wolves say that she is one of the most loveliest females in the North. Stella denies this. She doesn't like having her beauty rubbed in others faces.
Scars: She has many, but her long silver fur covers them completely.
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ 2cn6tsp
Likes: Her pack, her deputy, peace, happy wolves, life, stars, the moon, her family
Dislikes: Lord Nightmare, chaos, fear, death, Shadow Clan, Wars
Habits: She doesn't really have any habits...
Pet Peeves: Whining. She hates it when wolves whine. She claims it is "Childish and immature". She doesn't even accept it out of pups.
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ 24wxe8w
Personality: Stella is a very calm and mellow. She is caring for her pack. She is soft-spoken, and kind hearted. Star enjoys peace. She hates war, although she never hesitates to fight. When Procella, she is aggressive and fierce. It takes a lot of anger and stress to turn into that stage. She is left as a wolf until she can access it.
At Gatherings, if the other leaders start to fight, Stella is likely to try to stop the leaders, usually reminding them that the (Whatever the Clans worship; Spirits, StarClan, etc.) will get angry at them. If that doesn't work, she'll snap and try to get the wolves to calm down.
Family~
Mother~ Nix (Deceased; Killed by Scourge)
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ 14vhell
Father~ Scourge (Alive)
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ Iyoshi
Brother~ Shade (UnKnown)
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ 2whij5j
Sister: Luna (Deceased; Killed by Scourge)
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ 6z3869

Mate: Ripple ✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ 34epc43(Alive; Loner;;Whereabouts unknown)
Male Pup(s): Hibernis (Winter in Latin) ✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ 30vnbk6(Alive; IceClan;; Stella's apprentice)
Malum (Evil in Latin) ✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ 2m7uc7n(Alive; Loner;; Whereabouts unknown)
Female Pup: Umbra (Black in Latin) ✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ Sy82f6(Alive; Loner;; Wherabouts unknown)
History~
Stella was born to Nix and Scourge. Her mother was the Alpha Female of the Pack, and Scourge was the alpha. Stella, Shade, and Luna overheard their parents fighting. After that, Nix was killed. Scourge found the three siblings. They were spared, and told not to tell anyone about the murder. After a year and a half passed, Luna piped up about the murder. Scourge ended up killing her. Their murderous father took Shade and trained him to be just like Scourge. Shade ended up trying to kill his own sister, but Stella managed to turn into Procella, and fought off Shade. She told Scourge and Shade to leave the Pack, or she will end their life. Scourge and Shade left. Stella trained until she was old enough to become Deputy.
Then, she went on a patrol and met Ripple, a young, handsome lone male. He was accepted into the Clan. They fell in love greatly. She ended up giving birth to Hibernis, Malum, and Umbra. Ripple was confused about how Umbra and Malum were black. He also didn't like the names. Stella didn't tell him about her family, but she said her father was black. But one day, Ripple was sent on a patrol with the leader. An avalanche formed, and buried them. Stella knows that Ripple is alive. He wasn't in StarClan. She doesn't know where her mate is now.
Umbra and Malum started showing traits of Stella's father. Stella was forced to give them up. She gave them to a lone mother. After then, she was alright with just Hibernis. He was the only thing she had of her once-family. She now continues to lead IceClan.

Theme Song: Invincible--Pat Benatar.

Theme Colors: White, Silver, Cyan
Theme Symbol(s): ✧ ❄
Best Friends: Her deputy, Glacies (Latin for Ice). Glacies is a male Arctic Wolf.
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ 3449xmg

Tempus (Latin for "Time") A senior warrior; One of the closest wolves to Stella; Male Mexican Wolf
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ Ief9j4

Last edited by Stella on Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:13 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://packofthesilverstars.forumotion.com
Lord Nightmare

Lord Nightmare

Clan : Shadow Clan Posts : 34

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ Left_bar_bleue300/200✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ Empty_bar_bleue  (300/200)
Speed & Strength:
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ Left_bar_bleue300/200✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ Empty_bar_bleue  (300/200)
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: ✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧   ✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:05 pm

Aww, you dislike me? Nice biography, Stella. ^^
Back to top Go down
Flare~Rose

Flare~Rose

PostSubject: Re: ✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧   ✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:56 pm

LOL Stella nice bip
Back to top Go down
http://elementals.forumation.org
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

Clan : Chief Of The Earth Tribe... c: Posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: ✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧   ✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:06 pm

Bip? xD

Nice bio, Wakan Ice Leader! Just don't bother me when I'm meditating. :/ Razz
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesofthenorth.rpg-board.net
Stella

Stella

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: ✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧   ✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:46 am

She dislikes everyone >:3 Jk. Yea.... Thankz everyone X3.

~She will sneak into your room and poke you with a stick, Phoenix >:]
Back to top Go down
Flare~Rose

Flare~Rose

PostSubject: Re: ✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧   ✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:12 am

Haha lol Stella I have already messed with his meditation

And no prob see you in the meadow
Back to top Go down
http://elementals.forumation.org
Stella

Stella

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: ✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧   ✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:26 am

~Bio Updated (Somewhat)~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧   ✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1