Wolves Of The North
Welcome to the north! You are not logged In, so please do so, or if you are interested in joining, Register! As you may know, You must pick out a demon. Also, Choose a clan you wish to join! Respect Phoenix, The Grand Chief. Hope You Join! Razz
Wolves Of The North
Welcome to the north! You are not logged In, so please do so, or if you are interested in joining, Register! As you may know, You must pick out a demon. Also, Choose a clan you wish to join! Respect Phoenix, The Grand Chief. Hope You Join! Razz
Wolves Of The North
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care to join the good? Or Ally with the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Most active topics
Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk
Earth Calm Lake
.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :.
.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.
Wildflower Meadows
Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp.
C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧
The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^
Paulla ~She's never really there~
Latest topics
» .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.
.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:02 am by Stella

» Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk
.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:27 pm by *Aurora *

» ✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧
.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:26 am by Stella

» Earth Calm Lake
.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:11 am by Stella

» The rise of yukitra
.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:28 am by *Aurora *

» Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows...
.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:15 pm by Lord Nightmare

» Ignominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells)
.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:55 am by Stella

» The Earth Tribe Consentration Camp
.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:30 pm by Phoenix

» The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^
.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:54 pm by Blood

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Wolves Of The North on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
Phoenix
.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. I_vote_lcap.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. I_voting_bar.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. I_vote_rcap 
Lord Nightmare
.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. I_vote_lcap.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. I_voting_bar.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. I_vote_rcap 
Stella
Flare~Rose
Chaos
Paulla
*Aurora *
Cass
Idalia
Blood
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
free forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Nightmare

Lord Nightmare

Clan : Shadow Clan Posts : 34

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. Left_bar_bleue300/200.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. Empty_bar_bleue  (300/200)
Speed & Strength:
.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. Left_bar_bleue300/200.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. Empty_bar_bleue  (300/200)
Power And Control:

.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. Empty
PostSubject: .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.   .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:17 pm

Name: Monstrous Nightmare
Creature: Chimera

Physical Appearance: As a chimera, Nightmare is five times the size than normal. His body has changed to a lion. Two other heads are formed on his back which can all speak at the same time. Nightmare also has large wings coming out of his back. They are used more for defense than flying. When in battle, all three heads have glowing red eyes.

His normal head in the middle has changed to lion with a large mane.
The left head on his back is a monster like creature. Not any specific animal. It has horns and large teeth.
The right head on his back is a goat with curlier horns.
His tail is also formed but into a red snake which cannot speak. It can release poisonous venom.

.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. Chimer10

Personality: Nightmare's personality doesn't change. The only problem is that he can't control what the two heads on his back say. They can speak nonstop which can drive Nightmare mad. He may even argue with the heads, but in the end they all love to slaughter.

Nightmare has a special ability. He is able to mutate only parts of his body into the Chimera, instead of using the whole form. So basically he could still be a wolf but with a snake tail or add another head instead of all three. The three heads are in stages of how much power he needs. He only has one head when the situation isn't that serious. Two heads if he needs a bit more power to beat his opponent. Three heads if he needs all his power.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

Clan : Chief Of The Earth Tribe... c: Posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.   .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:00 pm

... 0.0
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesofthenorth.rpg-board.net
Lord Nightmare

Lord Nightmare

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.   .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:21 pm

Rawr. :3
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.   .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:26 pm

*screams and runs away*
Back to top Go down
Lord Nightmare

Lord Nightmare

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.   .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:28 pm

Good choice. xD
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.   .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:47 pm

*DOES HARLEM SHAKE*

Back to top Go down
Lord Nightmare

Lord Nightmare

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.   .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:53 pm

..... *Joins in*
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.   .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:54 pm

Yis! Les all do harlam shake! *inches towards cookies slowly*
Back to top Go down
Lord Nightmare

Lord Nightmare

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.   .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:57 pm

*Grabs cookies and storms off*
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.   .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:00 pm

Sad *Pouts ans screams*
Back to top Go down
fireclaw10

Clan : the good clan Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.   .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:17 pm

Edit: U ok

idk what clan im in soo yea
Back to top Go down
Stella

Stella

Clan : Ice Clan :| Posts : 27

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. Left_bar_bleue200/200.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Speed & Strength:
.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. Left_bar_bleue200/200.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.   .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:02 am

fireclaw10 wrote:
u ok
This is considered a spam, FireClaw10. Posts need to be more than 3 words long. Also, do not double post, FireClaw.

Another thing; You need to post a bio for your character, and visit this link http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=71568&hilit=Wolves+of+the+North for more info about the site. ;3
Back to top Go down
http://packofthesilverstars.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.   .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1