Wolves Of The North
Welcome to the north! You are not logged In, so please do so, or if you are interested in joining, Register! As you may know, You must pick out a demon. Also, Choose a clan you wish to join! Respect Phoenix, The Grand Chief. Hope You Join! Razz
Wolves Of The North
Welcome to the north! You are not logged In, so please do so, or if you are interested in joining, Register! As you may know, You must pick out a demon. Also, Choose a clan you wish to join! Respect Phoenix, The Grand Chief. Hope You Join! Razz
Wolves Of The North
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care to join the good? Or Ally with the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Most active topics
Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk
Earth Calm Lake
.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :.
.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.
Wildflower Meadows
Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp.
C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧
The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^
Paulla ~She's never really there~
Latest topics
» .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.
.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:02 am by Stella

» Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk
.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:27 pm by *Aurora *

» ✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧
.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:26 am by Stella

» Earth Calm Lake
.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:11 am by Stella

» The rise of yukitra
.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:28 am by *Aurora *

» Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows...
.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:15 pm by Lord Nightmare

» Ignominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells)
.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:55 am by Stella

» The Earth Tribe Consentration Camp
.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:30 pm by Phoenix

» The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^
.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:54 pm by Blood

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Wolves Of The North on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
Phoenix
.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. I_vote_lcap.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. I_voting_bar.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. I_vote_rcap 
Lord Nightmare
.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. I_vote_lcap.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. I_voting_bar.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. I_vote_rcap 
Stella
Flare~Rose
Chaos
Paulla
*Aurora *
Cass
Idalia
Blood
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
free forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Nightmare

Lord Nightmare

Clan : Shadow Clan Posts : 34

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. Left_bar_bleue300/200.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. Empty_bar_bleue  (300/200)
Speed & Strength:
.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. Left_bar_bleue300/200.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. Empty_bar_bleue  (300/200)
Power And Control:

.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. Empty
PostSubject: .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :.   .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:28 am

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. Coolte11
.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. Coolte12

.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. Coolte13

Normal
.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. _wolf_11

In Battle
.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. 6e698010

NAME
I am Lord Nightmare Shadow

Nicknames
I am Lord Nightmare. I do not have a nickname. Call me Night and it'll be your funeral.

How rude of you to ask my age. I am Four years, let's just say. (He's way older. Age has always been unknown with this character)

BIRTHDAY
Pssst. Secret.

Rank
Dominant, off course.

SPECIES
I am a pure Dire wolf, one of the largest wolf species out there.

FUR LENGTH
Medium

FUR TEXTURE
Smooth and fluffy

FUR COLOR
Jet black

EYE COLOR
Bright yellow, but they look glowing red in the shadows.

BUILD
Nightmare is a dire wolf, the largest wolf specie out there. Because of his breed, Nightmare is extremely large compared to everyone else. Perhaps the largest alive too. Being a pure dire wolf, he is even larger than those that are mixed. Nightmare has a strong and muscular build, well suited for a soldier of war. He has long and powerful legs, long ears and a short tail.

SCARS
He has a lot of visible scars all over his body.

PERSONALITY
Lord Nightmare is a very cold and dark creature. A monster in your dreams. A creature you'd rather not meet. Chaos is always around the corner when he's around. Wolves fall back in fear at his presence. Paralyzed with terror. Your life passes your eyes in a blink. You can only hope that the Lord is feeling generous.

Lord Nightmare is sarcastic, and easily disliked. He is very cruel and harsh. Thousands shiver in his presence. Nightmare doesn't care about others. He is bloodthirsty, and always in seek of higher power. Nightmare only cares about getting what he wants. Nothing or no one can change that.

There's good in everyone, we always hear. Not Nightmare. Thousands have died in the presence of this creature. He sees you as just another carcass laying on the floor.

◄ War
◄ Chaos
◄ Fire
◄ Shadows
◄ Darkness
◄ Females

DISLIKES
◄ Mornings
◄ Being disturbed
◄ Peace
◄ Losing
◄ Disrespect
◄ Light

TALENTS≋ Nightmare's talent lies in fighting and defending.
HABBITS≋ Killing for his own amusement.
FEARS≋ Lord Nightmare's fears lie inside himself and his past. A fear of going insane.

HISTORY
Would be really long if I wrote it down.

.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. Lurid_10

◄ DAD≋
Unknown

◄ MOM≋
Unknown

◄ BROTHER(s)≋ Nero

Nero was Nightmare's little brother. He was a kind soul that always wanted to help, something that disgusted Nightmare. As Night got older, his hatred towards his goodie-goodie little brother grew. His parents began to pay more attention to Nero. Being the eldest, Nightmare was in line as the next alpha in his parent's pack. He used all his time getting stronger so that he would be invisible. Nightmare's hunger for power was starting to show. The pack council decided they couldn't have a leader like that. so in his place, Nero become the next leader. Raged by this news, Nightmare seeked revenge. He took his brother's life, along with his parents and those that followed them. The rest of the pack became his servants. Nero's mate Jadezia was pregnant with his pups just before he died. Nightmare took the eldest and strongest pup, then kicked Jadezia out with the rest of the 'runts'. He told her never to return.

◄ SISTER≋
Addance was Nightmare's little sister and favorite sibling. They got along because of their twisted personalities and desires to kill and lead. Addance was Nightmare's second hand wolf and beta female for a long time till eventually he left her in charge and led the Shadow clan instead.

◄ Crush ≋
Most unlikely. Nightmare loves only himself and his rank.

◄ Mate≋
Lord Nightmare has had many different mates in the past.

◄ Pup(s)≋
Nightmare has had many pups in the past with different females. Many were killed as newborns for being too 'weak'. Only 3 pups has survived his judgment to this day.

Nightmare Junior Shadow
Junior is the eldest of the three. He was born to be Nightmare's replica. So that when he died, Junior would continue his pack and his rules. Night Junior was raised believing in his father's words. After Lord Nightmare left his birthpack, it was Junior who became the next alpha and took control. (Current leader of another pack)

Darkfur Shadow
The second eldest of the three. Darkfur was raised just like Junior to be cold and unforgiving. However he turned another path. Darkfur is now the leader of Long lake pack (Another WQ pack)

Delilah Shadow
The youngest of the three. Del is a lot weaker compared to her brothers. Why her father chose her to live we'll never really know. Del has a temper like her father, but can be sweet and forgiving. Like Darkfur, she left and took another path.

Cullenary 'Cullen' Shadow
Cullen is Nero's eldest son, and Lord Nightmare's favorite nephew. He was taken away by Nightmare at a young age and raised like a son. Nightmare believed that his first son Nightmare Junior was a failure so he put all his hopes on Cullen. Cullen grew up becoming a great blackblooded leader. (Current beta of the pack Night Junior is in)

Metal Shadow
Sounds familar? It should because he is my WQ username, and my main wolf character. Metal is Nero's son and Nightmare's nephew. His elder brother is Cullen.

(I could go on because there is a BIGGGG family tree to Nightmare. Nightmare has 8 nephews/nieces. He has 6 grandchildren on Zant's side. Cullen has 12 pups. (2 litters), Metal has 3 pups. Cullen's children have children. They're children have children that have just been born. Oh, you get the picture? Good. Lemmie just show you a family tree I did AGES ago...xD

.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. Shadow12

It says Nightmare is dead because technically he is. This pack is in the past to the packs that I'm in with his great grandchildren right now. Soo..I already know how Nightmare dies. If you want to know..pm me. xD

Theme Song
Skillet ~ Monster

.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. Freaki10

Nightmare's Assasin Tenma
Tenma works for Nightmare as an agreement that he doesn't hurt her pride. The shadow clan's allies are with the cougars. Tenma is very swift and a great assasin. She is able to put a wolf's strength against themselves. She has a lot of the allied cousin's blood on her paws.

.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. Cougar10
Back to top Go down
Flare~Rose

Flare~Rose

PostSubject: Re: .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :.   .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:30 am

I look forward to battle Lord Nightmare
Back to top Go down
http://elementals.forumation.org
Stella

Stella

Clan : Ice Clan :| Posts : 27

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. Left_bar_bleue200/200.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Speed & Strength:
.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. Left_bar_bleue200/200.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :.   .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:53 am

0.0 Nice bio. Chills me X3
Back to top Go down
http://packofthesilverstars.forumotion.com
Lord Nightmare

Lord Nightmare

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :.   .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:02 pm

Haha, thanks. Gotta love being the bad guy. ^^
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

Clan : Chief Of The Earth Tribe... c: Posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :.   .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:34 pm

... You just owned my face Bio wise, So i'm going to have to ask you to a showdown. I am most likely to get my ass kicked, but then again, Just you and Me? It's on. Razz

Back to top Go down
https://wolvesofthenorth.rpg-board.net
Flare~Rose

Flare~Rose

PostSubject: Re: .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :.   .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:36 pm

*looks back and forth between Nightmare and Phoenix* this shall be fun to watch *Grabs popcorn and sits on a beanbag to watch the show*
Back to top Go down
http://elementals.forumation.org
Stella

Stella

Clan : Ice Clan :| Posts : 27

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :.   .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:14 pm

-Grabs cupcakes and ice cream- I'll enjoy this.
Back to top Go down
http://packofthesilverstars.forumotion.com
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :.   .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:30 pm

yea, In battle. Both of us just jump into the air, and then we freeze into a perfect scary book cover, and then... I can just picture myself blowing fire in NIGHT'S face... 0.0

Chu gunna Die... Chu gunna Die...
Back to top Go down
Lord Nightmare

Lord Nightmare

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :.   .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:27 am

*Evil laugh* You are playing with my element. Fire wont work against a demon. :3
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :.   .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:21 pm

just... JUST... -_- BELIEVE! WHY DON'T YOU GET A COOKIE, LISTEN TO BARBIE GURL, AND BELIEVE!!!!!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Lord Nightmare

Lord Nightmare

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :.   .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:27 pm

*Awkward pause*
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :.   .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:28 pm

Razz Hay, Wanna talk on tha chat about nothering?
Back to top Go down
Lord Nightmare

Lord Nightmare

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :.   .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:28 pm

Nothering? And sure.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :.   .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:45 pm

I MADER UP DART WORD. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lord Nightmare

Lord Nightmare

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :.   .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:47 pm

Ah..okay..
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :.   .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:55 pm

YEA... I WORD MASTERIA.

ALSO, ANYONE PLASE ACCEPT THAT GUY ON WQ WANTING TO JOIN?
Back to top Go down
Lord Nightmare

Lord Nightmare

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :.   .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:56 pm

Yeah, I accepted her.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :.   .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:01 pm

mmkay... *Sprints off to chatbox*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :.   .: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1