Wolves Of The North
Welcome to the north! You are not logged In, so please do so, or if you are interested in joining, Register! As you may know, You must pick out a demon. Also, Choose a clan you wish to join! Respect Phoenix, The Grand Chief. Hope You Join! Razz
Wolves Of The North
Welcome to the north! You are not logged In, so please do so, or if you are interested in joining, Register! As you may know, You must pick out a demon. Also, Choose a clan you wish to join! Respect Phoenix, The Grand Chief. Hope You Join! Razz
Wolves Of The North
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care to join the good? Or Ally with the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Most active topics
Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk
Earth Calm Lake
.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :.
.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.
Wildflower Meadows
Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp.
C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧
The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^
Paulla ~She's never really there~
Latest topics
» .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.
Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:02 am by Stella

» Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk
Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:27 pm by *Aurora *

» ✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧
Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:26 am by Stella

» Earth Calm Lake
Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:11 am by Stella

» The rise of yukitra
Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:28 am by *Aurora *

» Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows...
Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:15 pm by Lord Nightmare

» Ignominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells)
Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:55 am by Stella

» The Earth Tribe Consentration Camp
Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp. I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:30 pm by Phoenix

» The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^
Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp. I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:54 pm by Blood

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Wolves Of The North on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
Phoenix
Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp. I_vote_lcapCrystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp. I_voting_barCrystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp. I_vote_rcap 
Lord Nightmare
Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp. I_vote_lcapCrystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp. I_voting_barCrystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp. I_vote_rcap 
Stella
Flare~Rose
Chaos
Paulla
*Aurora *
Cass
Idalia
Blood
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
free forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stella

Stella

Clan : Ice Clan :| Posts : 27

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp. Left_bar_bleue200/200Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Speed & Strength:
Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp. Left_bar_bleue200/200Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Power And Control:

Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp. Empty
PostSubject: Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp.   Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:19 pm

Okay, to get this clear, these are pics of most of Crystal Cave. ;3 I'm only putting in major places.

Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp. 4jswmr~ Main Camp. It has caverns leading to several different caves/rooms. Btw, it isn't all rock. In several other caves/rooms, it is all ice.

Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp. 257q4w3~ Luna Cado (Moon Fall). This is a very spiritual place in Crystal Cave. It is where either the Medicine Wolf or the Leaders would go to talk to the Spirits, known to Ice Clan as "Sol Clan" (Sol means "Sun".)

Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp. 2zz2lnq~ Luna Locus (Moon Room). This is where the wolves would get their water. Pups and apprentices also come here.

Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp. 5bz1gh~ Colligens Aula (Gathering Hall). This is where the Clan's gatherings take place. Stella sits on the high rock in the middle, her deputy sits on the lower part beside it.

Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp. 303ke3p~ Crystal Aula (Crystal Hall). Wonder how Crystal Cave got it's name? Well, this is the room why. It is also Stella's den. That watery looking stuff is not water. It is crystal. ;3 (She has the best den any wolf can EVER have.)
Back to top Go down
http://packofthesilverstars.forumotion.com
Stella

Stella

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp.   Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:14 pm

Stella sat quietly in her den. Her eyes were peacefully shut. Then, a wolf pounced into her den. "Stella, there's am avalanche coming our way!" He yowled. It was Glacies, the deputy. Stella looked up, "How bad is it? How fast?" "Bad. And it's fast." Stella sat up and raced out of her den.
She ran out of Crystal Cave and looked up at the mountain. Glacies was right. The avalanche was large, and it was fast. "We can't do anything. We won't be able to get everyone out safely. We can only hope..." Stella said. Glacies stared at her, nodded, and stalked back into the cave. Stella sat in the Main Camp. She felt the rumbling of the approaching avalanche. A patrol of Scouts darted in and into the Warriors Den. Wolves stalked out of their dens to watch the entrance. Soon enough, the avalanche passed overhead. Snow piled into the camp. "Oh, Stella.... how would we make it outside?" A queen sighed. Stella growled, "We'll find a way." After a few minutes, the avalanche stopped. "Everyone, start digging. Me, Glacies, and Tempus are going to search for another entrance. The wolves nodded and started to work. Apprentices complained about the cold snow. Elders croaked in agony, "This happens all too much!"
Stella led her trio to another cave, the very end. "If we're lucky, we'll find another exit that isn't buried." Stella woofed. Her trio started pushing rocks aside. "Stella!! We made it!!" A wolf cried. Stella raced from that part and down to the Main Entrance. "Good job. It's not everyday when we get avalanches this exciting. I'm going to check out what it has done." Stella barked. She climbed through the hole, and onto a rocky ledge. The ledge didn't help for this one... She thought. The young leader saw nothing but hunks of ice, broken trees, and rock. "Brother..." Stella sighed.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

Clan : Chief Of The Earth Tribe... c: Posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp.   Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:22 pm

A loud, Rumbling sound was heard in the distace of ice clan. Flame stood up, Alert. He then swooped up into the air, out to the source. He found out it was Stella and her clan, whom they were stuck in an avalanche. He hissed, and then swooped down infront of Stella. You Alright? he asked, and then he returned back into Phoenix.
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesofthenorth.rpg-board.net
Stella

Stella

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp.   Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:12 pm

Stella saw the Earth Tribe chief, and bowed her head. She nodded and sighed, "I'm fine. The elders are very sore, and all the herbs were buried. That and the prey. I have never lived to see an avalanche like this." A group of scouts returned, and bowed their heads to Phoenix. Then the lead Scout turned to Stella. "We've looked throughout the territory. No herbs, no trees, just rocks and snow." Stella sighed, "I'm guessing the prey was crushed under the avalanche." The Scouts nodded. "Now, round up the apprentices and try to sooth the elders." She said. The Scouts stalked back into the cave.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp.   Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:28 pm

Phoenix bowed his head, and then silently told them to rise. He heard every word Stella was saying, and when she finished, He asked "Is there any possible way I can help?" as he then winked. He loved this interaction with the clan leaders, Just being a friendly wolf, Not ready to involve into a war at all. "If you would like, I can fetch Mages and Shamans to Lend you some Herbs... Also, Would you like me to dig into the snow, To find some prey or perhaps even a member stuck under the snow? His voice calm. He stood tall, but then waved away the scouts and warriors whom respected him.
Back to top Go down
Stella

Stella

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp.   Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:54 pm

Stella's expression brightened. "Herbs would be fine. And yes, a pup and apprentice are missing. I sent out a patrol. They hadn't found anything yet." Her eyes clouded with grief at the thought of her own apprentice, Hibernis, & the youngest pup had gone missing during the avalanche.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp.   Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:01 pm

"Alright! I shall start digging now." Phoenix said, and then leaped off the ledge with grace. He then followed his nose until he though he had found a scent, and began to dig. His paws were just a black and brown fur as the snow melted away with the friction of his paws. Before long, he heard a whimpering noise, and, 4 feet deep into the snow, Lay a freezing cold pup, Whom was stiff. He let out a loud howl, and then did his best for the possibly dying pup. He nudged it. Thankfully, It was still alive. He then wrapped himself around the shivering pup, and then waited for help to come.
Back to top Go down
Stella

Stella

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp.   Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:58 am

Stella and the young pups mother came racing. "Oh thank you, Phoenix!!" The mother cried, taking the pup by the scruff and darting off to the cave. "Thank you, Phoenix. But my own pup ((Yesh. Hibernis is her pup)) is still missing. I sent him on a patrol with a few Scouts. None of them had return. They went up mountain to follow a herd of mountain goats. I've sent my deputy and Shaman up there to find some scents, but they haven't found anything."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp.   Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:50 pm

Phoenix let her explain, and when she finished, He shook off the snow on his pelt, and then he bowed his head. "Alright, I shall look for him." as he then trotted off to find the scent. Soon, He had the scent, but he had also heard screams. The screams were coming from a closed up cave, and he soon was digging into it. His paws bled. Then, as soon as a small hole formed, he looked into the hole, and found a horrfying sight. Hibernis was there with the scouts, but there was one scout... Half of his body was crushed under the ice. The others were staring at him, trying to help. Phoenix bursted in, and as soon as he saw the scout, He knew his wounds were fatal. He whispered native american words, and then put the dying scouts blood on his ears and forehead. 'May you travel along the death journey in peace." he began, and then saw the wolf take his last breath. He was dead. Hibernis crawled up to him. 'I- Is he dead? Is- he gone, Chief?' He then solemly answered "He will never leave you, He shall be in our hearts, and written down in the cave of history." and after Hibernis let out a solem and silent reply, Phoenix let out a loud, Death Howl.
Back to top Go down
Stella

Stella

Wolf Stats
Wisdom And Focus:
Speed & Strength:
Power And Control:

PostSubject: Re: Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp.   Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:02 pm

Stella was staring at her paws at the mouth of the cave, when a Death Howl sounded. "No..." She turned to the wolves racing out of their dens. "Stay here.... I'll check it out." Her pelt slowly turned to feathers. Procella stood there for a moment, then took off to find Phoenix. As soon as she scented blood, she soared down there. She turned back into Stella. "Nubes..." She lifted her head and let out a loud, mournful howl. Her attention turned to Hibernis and the scouts. "Thank the Spirits! You're alright! I was fearing the worst..." She nuzzled her only pup and lifted her head to Phoenix. "IceClan will never forgot your helpfulness. Thank you, Phoenix. Now... Aqua, Solem, Nato, Saltus, take Nubes to Camp. He needs to have a burial ceremony. Hibernis, go with them. I'll be back in a while." The wolves dug Nubes out after a while, and took him down the mountain. She turned back to Phoenix. "You called for a meeting? I was planning to go before the avalanche. Is Flare there already?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp.   Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1