Wolves Of The North
Welcome to the north! You are not logged In, so please do so, or if you are interested in joining, Register! As you may know, You must pick out a demon. Also, Choose a clan you wish to join! Respect Phoenix, The Grand Chief. Hope You Join! Razz
Wolves Of The North
Welcome to the north! You are not logged In, so please do so, or if you are interested in joining, Register! As you may know, You must pick out a demon. Also, Choose a clan you wish to join! Respect Phoenix, The Grand Chief. Hope You Join! Razz
Wolves Of The North
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care to join the good? Or Ally with the bad?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Keywords
Most active topics
Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk
Earth Calm Lake
.: The monster is rising ~ Lord Nightmare :.
.: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.
Wildflower Meadows
Crystallus Cavus, the Ice Clan camp.
C•h•a•o•s ~ Your Blood Is On My Paws
✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧
The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^
Paulla ~She's never really there~
Latest topics
» .: Monster within ~ Monstrous Nightmare :.
Cass ~She's expecting a litter!~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:02 am by Stella

» Creeper's den ~ Enter at your own risk
Cass ~She's expecting a litter!~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:27 pm by *Aurora *

» ✧☾ Stella ☆☆☆ Silver Star☽✧
Cass ~She's expecting a litter!~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:26 am by Stella

» Earth Calm Lake
Cass ~She's expecting a litter!~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:11 am by Stella

» The rise of yukitra
Cass ~She's expecting a litter!~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:28 am by *Aurora *

» Aurora, a white ghost in the shadows...
Cass ~She's expecting a litter!~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:15 pm by Lord Nightmare

» Ignominiae Inhabitat (Disgrace Dwells)
Cass ~She's expecting a litter!~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:55 am by Stella

» The Earth Tribe Consentration Camp
Cass ~She's expecting a litter!~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:30 pm by Phoenix

» The Beast Inside of ^*~Chaos~*^
Cass ~She's expecting a litter!~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:54 pm by Blood

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Wolves Of The North on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
Phoenix
Cass ~She's expecting a litter!~ I_vote_lcapCass ~She's expecting a litter!~ I_voting_barCass ~She's expecting a litter!~ I_vote_rcap 
Lord Nightmare
Cass ~She's expecting a litter!~ I_vote_lcapCass ~She's expecting a litter!~ I_voting_barCass ~She's expecting a litter!~ I_vote_rcap 
Stella
Flare~Rose
Chaos
Paulla
*Aurora *
Cass
Idalia
Blood
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
free forum

Cass ~She's expecting a litter!~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cass

Cass

Clan : The Earth...I think..... Posts : 8

Cass ~She's expecting a litter!~ Empty
PostSubject: Cass ~She's expecting a litter!~   Cass ~She's expecting a litter!~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:52 am

(This is going to be short, but i don't care!)

Name: Cassandra

Nickname: Cass

Pack: None Yet

Pack Wanted: Earth

Mate: None anymore

Pup(s): She's expecting pups.

Fur: Her fur is long, soft, and thick. It's naturally a creamy color, but it's mixed in with dark brown, grey, and a light brown.

Build: She's usually slender, but now, with pups on the way, she looks like a fat she-wolf. Her stomach is swollen.

Eyes: Her eyes are a dull brown.

Past: Cassandra's pack was weak. Always weak. One day, a rival pack came, and killed all the males. They mated with all the females. Yes, even the pups, and took over. Cass was ashamed, and ran away. (Short! SHORT!)

Like(s): Pups, berries, swimming, sleeping

Dis-like(s): Now that she's pregnant, she doesn't tolerate to many things.

Family: Max:Father: Cass ~She's expecting a litter!~ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJ64VcbJZCYuOz9yHfp1cVUrS53lvL9EiQuPKTljBEZwi6Q6Ff

Mother: Tella:
Cass ~She's expecting a litter!~ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqAU5Ru5eAD5NRSTDFQ9qMOJqAm3YxDB0lBSf05Tfekl0c0VvZCQ

Brother(s): Chase and Chance: Cass ~She's expecting a litter!~ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJsqOBfg6yhr7dtW2QpubGkWIUQDLE3C6nHbcHCkZXgP2eolbi

Cassandra: Cass ~She's expecting a litter!~ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWaNf2_yOfJyeDZKFYpr0bNkvi8Unp_AitPb-D0_T5JtnW9U7TzA

Told cha it would be short!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Admin
Phoenix

Clan : Chief Of The Earth Tribe... c: Posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Cass ~She's expecting a litter!~   Cass ~She's expecting a litter!~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:16 am

Hey Raven! Glad chu joineed! Bio is accepted, and short!

Wait, Lemme get dis strait:

You had a mate, ur mate was murdered, You got raped, you got pregs, you came to me? Nice story!
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesofthenorth.rpg-board.net
Cass

Cass

Clan : The Earth...I think..... Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Cass ~She's expecting a litter!~   Cass ~She's expecting a litter!~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:16 pm

Hahaha, Yeah.....It short becuz I HATE making Bios, and yeah......................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cass ~She's expecting a litter!~   Cass ~She's expecting a litter!~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cass ~She's expecting a litter!~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves Of The North :: Your first category :: Earth clan bios-
Jump to: